Tuesday 22 May 2012

The Moulettes - 'Sing Unto Me'



On Friday I was asked: "Is this of interest to you? I’d like to get it covered if possible".  So I said: "Yep, I can do the 31st".  This evening I thought that I should really have a look at the accompany video, you know, do a modicum of research into why I agreed to travel to Bush Hall Thursday week.


So that's the thick end of five days that I could have been watching this glorious mix of folk and classical and prog.  I'll learn for next time; next time I'll listen a little earlier.


If you're going to a festival this summer chances are you'll find The Moulettes playing.  They're at the Nova Festival, Secret Garden Party, Cambridge Folk Festival, Purbeck Folk, End Of The Road, Bestival and lots more.  They'll undoubtedly be playing 'Sing Unto Me'and probably a few more from their upcoming album 'The Bears Revenge'.


No comments: